What makes this film worth watching? See All Reviews
Winner of five awards (including "Best Actress" and "Best Film") at the 2007 César Awards.
- Hélène Alexandridis - Mrs. Bolton
- Jacques De Bock - Le médecin
- Jade Bouchard - La jeune bonne
- Jean-Louis Coulloc’h - Parkin
- Fanny Deleuze - Tante Eva
- Hélène Fillières - Hilda
- Hippolyte Girardot - Sir Clifford Chatterley
- Marina Hands - Constance
- Christelle Hes - Kate
- Sava Lolov - Tommy Dukes
- Jean-Baptiste Montagut - Harry Winterslow
- Colette Philippe - Mrs. Marshall
- Joël Vandael - Field, le chauffeur
- Bernard Verley - Sir Malcolm
- Michel Vincent - Marshall
Poster & Images
Member Reviews (10)
A quintessential story of love, and lovers, and the cinematography grants many moments of beauty to support this essence, mood, and bliss.
One of the best movies I have seen!
Sensual, get shots of nature. The ultimate chick flick.
Great movie, great viewing quality.
Fabulous film rendition of Lawrence's novel: tasteful, poetic, inspiring, yet passionate and full of moments of exquisite sexuality.
A fresh and more honest telling of a story that's become a bit worn, especially in the B movie world. This seemed genuine with the female lead giving a heartfelt performance. A rather odd transition to the final acts was most likely due to the length of the film, seemed a bit out of place. well worth a viewing nonetheless.
single good film on here..
Beautiful, sexy, innocent. You gotta love the French for unabashed full frontal nudity. Great ending.