Acclaimed director Frank Henenlotter is back with a twisted tale of love and weirdness. Driven by biological excess, a young man and woman search for sexual fulfillment, unaware of each other's existence. Unfortunately, they eventually meet and the bonding of these two very unusual human beings ends in an explosive and ultimately over-the-top experience, resulting in a truly god-awful love story.
Cast & Crew
- Jessie Jayne Clancy - Young Jennifer
- Charlee Danielson - Jennifer
- Tom Kohut - Jennifer's assistant
- R.A. The Rugged Man - Ex-Boyfriend
- Remedy - Location Manager
- Vivian Sanchez - Junkyard Model
- James Shell - Junkyard Stud
- Anthony Sneed - Batz
- John A. Thorburn - Junkyard Owner
- Mark Wilson - Pool Player
- Awards & Accolades
- Phantasmagoria Award Philadelphia Film Festival 2008
Reviews(see the best reviews)
Sort of a sci-fi horror softcore. Doesn't really work, but has some amusing moments.
I liked it a lot,i thought it was very funny.
Really great Henenlotter. It doesn't stand up to Brain Damage but what does? Just so kooky and wonderful and beautifully shot.
A true classic.
Crazy. -In typical Henenlotter fashion.
A group of still free-spirited ex-hippy boomers, celebrating 2013 had some chuckles and belly-laughs :)) LOLOL!