What makes this film worth watching? See All Reviews
- Dada Avrel - Le kiné
- Jan Bucquoy - L'amant
- Pierre Carles - Le médecine
- Jean-Michel Carlier - Ambulancier bavard
- Gerard Condejean - Le Chinois
- Benoît Delépine - L'employé
- Isabelle Delépine - L'épouse
- Laurent Galvez - Ambulancier muet
- Michel de Gavre - Le paysan
- Pierre Ghenassia - Le patron
- Aki Kaurismäki - Le patron Aaltra
- Gustave de Kervern - L'ouvrier agricole
- Fred Martin - Le collègue
- Céline Normand - Infirmière
- Benoît Poelvoorde - L'amateur de moto-cross
Member Reviews (6)
Excellent film. I was squeamish at first, because of the topic, but the humor was wholesome and thought provoking. Five thumbs up!
Great film! For lovers of awkward and subtle dry humor.
almost 5_ totally odd & weird_sometimes really stupid_but funny & crazy_ i have no idea why these two hate each other_the wife _the dead baby_no idea_at first i wanted to know but as it went along it didn't really matter _a total goof
Have bond tragic situations unfold the road to follow to redemption.
Surprised how much I chuckled at this. Deadpan humor at its deadest.
Hillbillies are us. Idiots Are we. Kinda dumb.